Friday, May 18, 2012

My sweet Logan

You may recall me mentioning Logan's obsession with my breast pump in an earlier post. Well, the trend has definitely continued! He often asks me "mommy you boobs splodin' (exploding)?" The best comments came tonight during Easton’s second attempt at nursing. I had just gotten E latched on and Logan says "is he going to drink milk from your boobie? Ew, that's gwoss! No one wants to see your boobs!" My kid is hilarious! In other news, Easton is doing a great job latching on but soon tires out and falls asleep. Hopefully in the next week he will start to get the hang of it. He is up to 4 lbs. 7 oz! Right now we are still working on maintaining his temperature, feeding, and growing. Not bad for a kid born 9 weeks early! As always, thank you for your phone calls, yummy dinners, kind words, love, support, and prayers! You help give us the strength to stay positive during this crazy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment