Sunday, May 20, 2012

Check out this cutie!

 I am doing pretty good these days!  I weigh 4 lbs. 8 oz!  On my 3rd day of trying to nurse I was a champ.  My nurse pulled out 5mL after I fed and said that there was more in my belly.  I plan on getting this feeding by mouth thing mastered pretty quickly!  My nurses lowered the temperature on my isolette and I have been maintaining my temperature.  Hopefully they are getting my open air crib set up so my big brother and Grandma B can snuggle on me.  As you can see I am stylin in my crab outfit and rockin' another new hat made by Aunt Kathy!  Thanks for all of the prayers, they really help me, keep 'em comin' for my head ultrasound on Tuesday!
Love,
Easton
(I mean how cute can this kid get!!)

1 comment:

  1. Seriously adorable!!! Congratulations on the weight gain. He looks like a champ.

    ReplyDelete