Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Sorry for the delay!  We had a ton of fun celebrating Halloween!  Daddy helped the boys carve pumpkins.  Logan was very excited about the picture he chose "a cat wrestle doggin' a pumpkin!"
We actually started a week early with Boo at the Zoo in Topeka.  The kids get to dress up and trick-or-treat around the zoo.

Here is our "pet crew" guy checking out the orangutan.
 

He was pumped that this one dressed up as a ghost!  I am thinking she kind of looks like E.T.!

Making pals with the gorilla.

Logan had to stop by and show his favorite "mingos" his sweet get up!

He had a blast playing in the blow ups.

Mr. Easton dressed up as an owl for this event.  He played the part very well, he was nocturnal during it and only woke up at the very end!

Grandma B. joined Logan at his Fall Festival party at school. I was able to sneak away from kindergarten for a little bit to enjoy some scarecrow making! The kids were asked to bring in some of their clothes and make themselves as a scarecrow, too cute!
Hard at work rubber banding the sleeves.
 

Grandma B., Logan the boy, and Logan the scarecrow!
 Later that evening the boys suited up and the neighborhood crew came over for pizza.  It was so much fun having all of the kids together! 

My little E. was a blue-eyed skeleton.  All night I kept reminiscing about last Halloween.  I had just found out that I was pregnant with him but probably would loose the baby any day.  I am so grateful that prayers get answered and that this sweet little boy joined our family!  I am so in love!
Not so scary is he?

Chomping at the bit to go get their CANDY!!!

Easton relaxing in his swing.


My little dudes!

The crew!!  I can't wait to watch these kiddos grow up together!

Trick-or-Treat!!

Happy Halloween everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment