Thursday, June 4, 2009

What a difference...

9 months makes! Can you believe that Logan will be nine months old next week? The picture above is the progression of his diaper sizes! When he was born his diaper was about the size of a deck of cards and now he is wearing a size 3!
Then and now!

We also entered Logan in the Parents Magazine Cover Contest! You can check out our entry by going to http://www.parents.com/photos/photo-contests-1/cover-kid/842600045/. You can rate our pictures and leave comments about what a cutie pie Logan is!

Here are a couple of pictures of Logan showing off his new tricks from physical therapy! He is constantly grabbing his toes! He sits by himself very well and only tips occasionally (note the pillow!). We are still working on liking tummy time. It doesn't matter what we entice him with, cell phones, remotes, paper...he just doesn't want to be on his belly!

Yesterday, Logan and I went to meet baby Brooke. My cousin, Elizabeth, and her husband, Taylor, seem to have adjusted well to being parents! She is such a sweetie! When I held her for the first time she seemed so tiny! It was hard to believe that my big boy was 1/4 her size when he was born. Logan was very excited to get his picture taken with his new pal Brooke, but I had to remind him that it is not okay to push girls!!

Tomorrow we are going to visit my school for field day! It is crazy to think I haven't been back since I was hospitalized and had Logan. It will be bittersweet to be back. I am looking forward to seeing all of my colleagues and families but it will be hard knowing that I won't be returning to teach. However, I feel so lucky to be able to stay home with Logan for another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment