Monday, July 27, 2009

Another first and Eye Appointment Update

Yesterday Logan visited his first bar! We went to meet Papooli, Uncle Paul, and Great Uncle Gust after the Cubs game. Logan had a great time dancing and cruising around the beer garden. Of course he got a lot of attention from the ladies!
Today we visited Dr. Kipp's office. It has been six months since his ROP resolved itself and the doctor wanted to check to make sure his eyes were working together, that he could see and reach for objects, and that he had not lazy eye issues. We were happy to hear that despite his prematurity Logan's eyes look great! We don't need to go back until he is three!! Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers...it never stops amazing me how many people care about our little man! Now, we just need to get through Wednesday...I will post as soon as I know what time his surgery is scheduled for.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Family,
    I have been anxiously awaiting this update. I am astounded by every hurdle our little man clears. I am so happy to hear the great news! Logan, you will never cease to amaze me.

    Love Gramma Jan/Mom

    ReplyDelete